BowTie Medical TeleHealth Services
Are you aware that over 80% of all medical problems can be handled over the phone or a video-web conference program with a nurse or Licensed Provider, such as a Doctor, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner?
But our BowTie Medical TeleHealth Services go much further than a simple phone call for a sore throat, which you can always call for 24/7. But the BowTie Medical TeleHealth program is arguably the best one in the nation.
Every new member has an initial Health Profile Assessment which captures your past and existing health issues and also ‘quantifies’ your physiological age! In other words, you may be 45 but since you are in such good health, your physiological age is only 37! Conversely, we have seen 58 year olds who are physiologically 67. The good news is that our program doesn’t stop there.
Our TeleHealth Program incorporates a Wellness Program which is proactive in nature. The TeleHealth Wellness Program assigns a life coach and then works with you to find the right specialists to help you become physiologically younger!
Other Services Provided by Our BowTie TeleHealth Program:
- 24/7 Nurse Hotline – 130 nurses provide support across the country in all time zones. Triage service is provided for members who call in seeking support.
- Online TeleHealth – Primary Care – Scheduled appointments via multiple modalities with Physicians, Physician assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and other area of specialties, provide consultations for basic medical questions, concerns.
- Mental health services
- Second opinions
- Online records management (All secure, all HIPAA Compliant)
- Life Coaching
- Weight management
- Concierge Medicine
- Supplement Programs
- Vision Discount Program
- Pharmacy Discount Program
- Vast, On-line Educational Video Library